Eating disorder recovery is one of the best and hardest things I’ve ever done. Below are books, people, and other resources that I am committed to, through and through, in addition to those resources on the Mindfulness page. None of these are meant to substitute for care from a licensed physician and/or therapist and for medication.
If you have resources you’d like to share, I’d love to hear about them in the comments below!
- When Women Stop Hating Their Bodies
- Perfect Girls Starving Daughters
- Body Respect
- Eating in the Light of the Moon
- Life Without Ed
- Intuitive Eating
My favorite folks on insta:
- @bodyimagemovement (#ihaveembraced)
- @gabifresh (and #gabifreshxswimsuitsforall)
- @isaacwest (and #differentmelanin)
- @nourishandeat (and #embracethesquish)
- @smartglamour (custom clothes from size XXS-6X!!!)
- @yourstruelymelly (and #donthatetheshake)
- See also Mental Health