Below are some of my go-to resources for fighting demeanors. I also take medication and go to therapy. These are not meant to substitute for care from a licensed physician and/or therapist and for medication.
If you have resources you’d like to share, I’d love to hear about them in the comments below!
Authors and Books
Thich Nhat Hanh
- No Mud No Lotus: The Art of Transforming Suffering
- Fear: Essential Wisdom for Getting Through the Storm
- Creating True Peace: Ending Violence in Yourself, Your Family, Your Community, and the World
- When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times
- The Places That Scare You: A Guide to Fearlessness in Difficult Times
My favorite folks on insta:
- @makedaisychains (creator of #boringselfcare!!!)
- See also Eating and Bodies
3 thoughts on “Mental Health”
[…] See also Mental Health […]
[…] Mindfulness […]
We don’t talk about this enough! I found personally my narcolepsy to worsen the symptoms of my depression if I don’t actively work on them. Yoga has been a lifesaver, so has meditation yet there’s so much more out there! Thanks for shining a light on more tools people can use to improve their mental health 🙂