Happy Sleepy Saturday. Today I have an exciting announcement!
The community you’ve been dreaming about is finally here.
I’m thrilled to announce that Misty Bear, Nimbus and I are expanding our lifestyle hostel!
- Are you jealous of your cat?
- Do you wish you could sleep whenever and wherever you want without feeling shame and guilt?
- Do you want to NOT have to keep reminding yourself that sleepiness is NOT laziness?
- Do you want those gold stars you deserve for getting into the shower? For feeding yourself? For answering the phone and managing your doctor appointments? #boringselfcare
- Do you collapse spontaneously or lose muscle control with little warning?
- Do you see things that no one else sees? Or experience your bed falling when everyone around you tells you that didn’t happen?
- Also we have animals.
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions then The Misty Bear and Nimbus Lifestyle Hostel for People Who Have Morning Hands and Other People Who Have Weird Things Too could be right FOR YOU!
Here at the MB&NLH4PWHMH&OPWHWT2 we live according to our bothersome medication schedules, high-maintenance self-care routines, and wonky circadian rhythms in the guilt- and shame-free environment we’ve always craved. The MB&NLH4PWHMH&OPWHWT2 is a safe, judgment-free zone, for all those managing diagnosed and undiagnosed chronic illness, sleep disorders, and mental illness.
Simply post photos of your self care routine using #MB&NLH4PWHMH&OPWHWT2 to win a free night stay! All entries must be submitted to Misty Bear and Nimbus by this coming Saturday, June 10 to be considered.
What people are saying about us:
“It exceeded at least 7 out of 10 of my expectations.” -Anon
“People here are SO like me. It’s kind of disruptive.” -Anon
“Everyone pays their dues. Sometimes that’s not enough.” -Anon
“There are a lot of people here like me. So if you’re not like me we could really use a hand.” -Anon